Monday, January 19, 2009

LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness

On the eve of this momentous inauguration, I ask you all you pause to watch this very short clip on the potential of LIFE. I understand that there are many hardships that would justify the act of abortion and I am sympathetic and understanding of the difficult situation a woman with an unplanned pregnancy faces. But I feel more strongly that the LIFE inside the woman has the right to its own LIFE. Hope is what this country is all about and we throw it away at over 1.1 million lives a year. Let us extend Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness to all our citizens, especially the smallest among us.

1 comment:

MICHAEL SHUEB said...

Robert Louis Stevenson:

There is no duty we so underrate as the duty of being happy. By being happy we sow anonymous benefits upon the world.I have liked your blog. I will come again to your site. Keep it up!