Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A little reminder to my hubby...



There are many perks to sharing a birthday with our favorite St. Valentine, the least of which being the fact that I get double the chocolate one would normally receive from a loved one. I admit it. I love that cheap chocolate that comes in those red cellophane hearts. I especially adore consuming the chocolates with pink filling. I'll poke each chocolate from the bottom to see if I see a small crack of pink. Nothing better. You can get a BIG red cellophane heart from the local drug store on sale, for around $4.99. Heaven on earth that comes so cheaply should never be passed by. It brings long lasting happiness. Well at least until one heads to the bathroom scale.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom says

Forget the chocolate. We ponder on the Valentine'sday that we received one of our biggest loves ...a beautiful baby girl whom we named Georgie Ann.

Happy Birthday .... you are one of the biggest reasons that we breathe.

Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today...happy 25, isn't it? ;-) I just turned 26 myself.

Love,
Lisa

Georgie Tamayo Clemens said...

Leeeesa!! Thank you for remembering my accurate age! I'm so impressed with you!

Love ya!