Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year, New Title

Since we've had Henry, I've been mulling over changing the name of the blog. "Four Crying Out Loud" is catchy and fun, but we don't have four kids anymore and quite frankly it does not make sense either. So I needed to think up a new name for the blog...one that included the number five. It was harder than I thought, so for the last two years I just kept things as they were.

During the Christmas break, I started playing around with my options for my blog. I redesigned a new blog with a new name using the Apple I-Life program, but sadly after hours of work, decided to scrap it and keep what I have with blogger. (What can I say, blogger has me hooked!) What I did keep was the new name of the blog: High Five!

High Five! captures the positive nature of what our family epitomizes. There are many highs within a family of five and those highs are mostly what I like to relay within this blog. (My husband thought it sounded like we were on drugs or something. What a goof!) But no, we are not on drugs, we are high fivin' it over here in N.C. striving to put Jesus in center of our lives, with Mary as our Mother and Joseph as our guide.

So here's to a new year and a new title! Feel free to share your thoughts on the name, or just feel free to stop by and say Hi!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hello from Nebraska! I linked here from Catholic Mothers Online. Your old title actually caught my eye; we have four children, so it made me laugh and I had to come find out. High five is great, too!

Happy New Year!

tcbellas said...

I love it! Way to go, Georgie!

Georgie Tamayo Clemens said...

Thanks trace...had a great time the other night! Thanks for spoiling me!