Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dating: The view of a 6th grade boy

Nick and I were in the car the other day, talking about many things when all of a sudden, Nick blurts out his view of dating:

Nick: Mom. I think the best time to date a girl is when you are in college.

Me: Really Nick?

Nick: Yeah.

Me: (Trying to test his theory) OK then Nick, what would you do if this really pretty freshman girl comes up to you while you are say, a sophmore, and has a nice smile, outfit, and personality. And your friend tells you that she really, really likes you and wants to go out with you. What would you do?

Nick: I'd just ask her what college she plan to go to.

2 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

LOL -- that's some pretty sharp logic!

Anonymous said...

I miss you and the kids Georgie. This one really made me laugh, sounds like something Nick would say. Of course, we all know he's going to be a priest someday.
Love you,
Cathie Shrestha