Sunday, September 23, 2007

Traveling with Mr. Bear




My son's first grade class has a program called, "Travel Bear". "Travel Bear" likes to visit different places and meet the people who live there. He usually travels with a child from class, but sometimes goes to an exotic place...oh, say, the country of Chile with only a parent. My son's teacher encourages families to send pictures or postcards of where "travel bear" goes, but Gus's dad always aims to please. Here is day one of "Travel Bear's" virtual travel journal to La Serena, Chile. Looks like he's a busy bear and enjoys a good brew too! Tomorrow he will travel up the Andes to help fix one of the telescopes there. I hope he has his flannel p.j.'s..it's cold in the mountains!

2 comments:

Maria (also Bia) said...

I wanted to thank you for your music suggestions. My two oldest boys are almost at that pre-teen stage, and I had been looking for some contemporary christian music to listen to instead of the radio. Then I stumbled on your blog and read about "Casting Crowns". I got the CD and we all love it. Mille grazie!

Georgie Tamayo Clemens said...

bia,

Yes, they just came out with another CD: three total and they are all good!