After our recent return from our trip to Texas, baby Henry decided to "baptize" Rebecca in a very unique way. So as not to gross anyone out with the details, we can just suffice it to say that she was covered in what seemed like a gallon of curdled milk. Not 24 hours later, Gus complained of tummy troubles and "baptized" the kitchen floor with what seemed like 2 gallons of curdled milk. And yes, yet another 24 hours later (with a friend sleeping over, no less) Nicholas had a nice friendly conversation with the toilet bowl.
It has now been two days without anyone pewking in this house, but it's like waiting for the inevitable. There are still two other children who have not awakened in the middle of the night with the stomach bug. When will it hit? I wonder. Meanwhile, there are a few "bright" things to be thankful for:
1. No fever associated with this bug.
2. Gus baptized the hardwood and NOT the carpet.
3. Nick actually made it to the bathroom and used the proper facility.
4. The steam cleaner (and it's operator) are at the ready.
5. All school aged children were well enough to attend school on Monday.
6. Gatoraide is GOOOOOD!
7. Thank God for washing machines
8. ONLY 24 hours
9. Diapers can hold alot!
10. My helpmate, Chris.
All the best to those who are feeling my pain!