Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I want candy!



Here are Becca's friends enjoying chicken soup before embarking on their trick or treat adventures in the neighborhood and beyond. Becca is some sort of dead person. I don't know.
I'm just the mom.



Here is only a small part of what they came back with. But if you look closely, there is something very wrong with this picture....not ONE box of Dots Candy! All that candy and NO dots? Did the candy manufacturers decide that Dots were not IN this year??? I LOVE Dots on Halloween! It's the only time I can find them. Sadness.



Now THIS is a picture of my friend Mary's hand. She stuck her hand in front of my camera as I was taking the picture. Nice. I especially like the finger puppets on your finger nubs. Nice touch. Take my advice though...stick to pole dancing.



Here are some of the neighborhood goblins. Do you feel afraid?

No comments: