Monday, November 28, 2005

The Book of Wisdom

It's finally here! Peggy Noonan's book: John Paul The Great---Remembering A Spiritual Father is now on bookshelves. There are many books out there on the life of John Paul, but this is the only one you NEED. It's easy to read, devoid of posturing or church politics, Peggy Noonan (who is Catholic and a writer for the Wall Street Journal) takes the reader down memory lane telling well-known stories---and some not so well known--- of the world's most important person.

As I began reading my copy of the book, I was immediately carried back to my pilgrimage to the Vatican last summer. I was moved by Peggy's ability to capture in words all that I saw when I was there as well as the many feelings of those who came into contact with JPII.
To read more from Peggy Noonan herself, click here.

No comments: