Sunday, October 07, 2007

Respect Life Sunday


Over the last few days, I have been praying
for an end to abortion as part of the groundbreaking

40 Days for Life campaign.

Since this effort started on September 26, many lives
have been saved from abortion, many women and men have
been protected from making a tragic decision that could
haunt them for a lifetime, and many people who have
experienced the pain of abortion in their past have
begun to find healing.

I receive regular updates about the 40 Days for Life
campaign, and have been inspired by the amazing things
that God is doing all across America.

I'd like to invite you to join me in this important
initiative. Here's how...

Go to: http://www.40daysforlife.com

On the top right of the page, you will see a form that
reads: "Get Updates." Enter your name, email, and zip
code to receive the updates, devotionals, and prayer
requests about 40 Days for Life.

Then join me and others all around the country who are
heeding the words of 2 Chronicles 7:14: "If my people,
who are called by my name, will humble themselves and
pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,
then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin
and will heal their land."

Let's make 2007 the year that marks the beginning of
the end of abortion!

4 comments:

Mom Tu-Tu said...

Just dropping by your blog for the first time!

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Thank you for your prayers! We're praying here in the Chicago area, where PP just opened the largest abortion clinic in the US in our backyard. We are so grateful for the folks around the US who are joining us in prayer to end all abortion!

Jane

Anonymous said...

I miss you Georgie, I miss having you to talk to about all of this. God Bless you, you're such a beautiful witness to life.
I Love You Girlfriend,
Cathie Shrestha

Georgie Tamayo Clemens said...

Cathie.

Move back. Maureen's doing an awesome job with respect life stuff at stm.....I miss you too.

Georgie