Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Miraculous Healing

I walked downstairs yesterday to find my son, Nick, laying on the living room floor. His arms were stretched above his head and the bottom half of his body was twisted like a pretzel. He was moaning softly and staring into space.

Me: Nick, what is wrong?

Nick: (groaning) I don't feel too well mom. I think I have fever.

Me: Well, come here and let me feel your forehead.....(I feel his head) Nick, I don't think you have fever.

Nick: But I don't feeeeeel good. I must have fever. (He plops back on the floor)

The phone rings. I pick it up.

Me: Nick, it's your friend Hayden. He wants you to come over and play.

Nick immediately jumps up from his ailing position, perks up, starts jumping up and down saying, "Can I go? Can I go?"

Me: Nick. I THOUGHT you were sick.

Nick: (smiling) Naw, it was nothing. I'm well now!

Me: Faker.

1 comment:

Georgie Tamayo Clemens said...

Thanks, Jonathan..glad you enjoyed.