Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Religious Education Congress, CA.

I leave tomorrow morning to attend the Religious Education Congress in Anaheim, California. It's the biggest of its kind and filled with speakers on every topic associated with the Catholic Faith, Religious Education, Liturgy etc. I've signed up to hear speakers on the topics of youth ministry, creating a Catholic home, and issues facing Catholics today. I plan to post any new resources that I discover while there, but in the meantime, pray that my colleagues and I have a safe trip and that the Holy Spirit moves fiercely at this convention!



(Over 23,000 people are registered to attend.)

One of the speakers I've signed up to hear is Sr. Helen Prejean. She's the famous nun who advocates against the death penalty and whose book was the inspiration for the movie, "Dead Man Walking" a few years back. Should be interesting to hear what she has to say.

We WILL be making a visit to Disneyland in order to convert Mickey and his friends...strictly business. Riiiiiiiggghhhhttttt!

3 comments:

4evergapeach said...

Hope you have a wonderful time! Sounds like something I would like to attend. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

And about Mickey.....yeaaaa, righhhht! :)

Anonymous said...

enjoy. I pray the Holy Spirit moves also

Just Nancy said...

You've been infected with the Indie Virus. It's isn't a bad thing. Stop by my blog and read about it!