Tuesday, October 18, 2005

EARFQUAKE!

Boys are funny.

Jack and Gus are always involved in some kind pre-school style of play that is always entertaining.  Today they are in the middle of a game they made up called Earthquake:

Jack:  Did you know there was an earfquake in San Antonio?

Jack and Gus:  EARFQUAKE!!!! (Gus and Jack throw themselves on the floor, wiggle around and yell for 30 seconds.)  Afterwards they stand face to face and cry out at the same time:  “I feel dizzy!”  They then fall backwards and lay flat on their backs and giggle uncontrollably as if they were the only ones to hear a really funny joke.

Then it starts all over again, and again, and again.  What joy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Georgie,
Whatever happened to the two daring knights who go about slaying snoring dragons? Just wondering. Perhaps young boys progress from swordplay to gigglefests at a certain age. As for me, I cannot distinguish the two activities. I have so much fun slaying dragons (though they are the spiritual kind these days) and I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life as I have here in seminary.

My prayers and thoughts are always with you.