Thursday, July 06, 2006

Funny stuff....

I really loved this one! Don't ask me why, it just cracked me up!

HT: Julie D


Four United States Presidents get caught up in a tornado. They are whirled off to the land of OZ. They finally make it to the Emerald City and find the Great Wizard .

"What brings the 4 of you before the great Wizard of Oz? "

Jimmy Carter steps forward timidly and says, "I've come for some courage."

"No Problem!" says the Wizard. Who's next? "

Richard Nixon steps forward, "Well, I think I need a heart."

"Done!" says the Wizard. "Who comes next before the Great and Powerful Oz?"

Up steps Dubya and says, "I'm told by some of the American people that I need a brain."

"No problem!" said the Wizard. "Consider it done."

Then there is a great silence in the hall.

Bill Clinton is just standing there, looking around, but he doesn't say a word.

Irritated, the Wizard finally asks, "Well, what do you want?"

With one last look around, Clinton asks, "Is Dorothy here?"

No comments: