Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hook 'em Horns


The day has come where my precious Longhorns will complete against USC for the National College Football Championship at the Rose Bowl. I'm planning a simple dinner fare that includes pizza bread, salsa, tortilla chips, pretzels, salad, and adult beverages. My kids were informed at dinner tonight that they will not be able to disturb mom when the game is on, and that all the homework, reading and baths must be complete before 8:00pm kickoff time. Go Horns!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you forgive me if I pull for the other team? I have almost forgiven Mack Brown for leaving us, and when you compound him with Rick Barnes, who had the temerity to fight with Dean Smith, well...

Georgie Tamayo Clemens said...

Today I will NOT forgive you for pulling for the other team. Tomorrow I will.

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you on the win...well deserved.

(that trophy should have been ours if he had any loyalty, but...)